How to write answers to a comprehension based question?
⇒ ‘Comprehension’ refers to the ability to understand the meaning of a topic. It can be the ability to understand any information, policy, formula, rule, procedure, process etc.
⇒ Perceptual level is the second level of thinking skills. This question is given in ‘b’. Such questions do not directly ask for textbook-like details. So the student has to explain or describe the content in his own way.
⇒ Marks of comprehension based question will be 2. Out of which 1 is for knowledge and 1 is for comprehension.
⇒ Comprehension based questions should be answered in two paragraphs. Answers to knowledge section in the first paragraph and understanding section in the second paragraph.
⇒ Answers to comprehension based questions should be written in a maximum of five sentences as per the instruction of the Ministry of Education. But there is no problem if it is a little more or less.
⇒ In this case, irrelevant words, unnecessary information or redundant accusations cannot be made in the answer to the question.
2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 Board Questions
- What does social media mean? [Dha. Board-2016]
- The information technology dependent world is global village – explain. [Raj. Board-2019]
- How the use of internet has brought the world to hand?-Explain.
- Information and communication technology has brought the world to our hand – explain. [Di. Board-2019]
- “Information Technology and Communication Technology are complementary to each other.”- Explain. [Raj. Board-2017]
- Why is the Internet called the backbone of the global village?-Explain.
- global village is internet based system – Explain.
- “Connectivity is the backbone of the global village” – explain. [Ma. Board-2017]
- Explain the role of online library in education.
- “Telemedicine is a type of service” – Explain. [Jes. Board-2016]
- “One can take the doctor’s treatment at home” – explain.
- How has e-commerce made buying and selling products easier? explain
- “E-commerce business has made commerce easier” – Explain. [Ma. Board-2018]
- “Shopping at home is more convenient these days” – explain.
- “Earning money from home is possible” – Explain.
- No need to go abroad to earn foreign exchange anymore – explain.
- ICT education has created easy earning opportunities for educated manpower – explain.
- It is possible to touch the imagination while standing in reality – explain. [Syl. Board-2017]
- “Technology makes driving training possible” – explain. [Dha. Board-2019]
- “Technology makes it possible to learn motor driving” – explain. [Cu. Board-2019]
- “It is possible to learn driving at home” – explain. [Ba. Board-2019]
- “Safe driving training is possible through the use of special technology”- Explain. [Chi. Board-2017]
- Artificial intelligence is a type of expert system – understand and write. [Dha. Di. Jes. Syl. Board-2018]
- “Human capability to think and learn can be expressed in machines” – explain.
- Explain artificial intelligence. [Raj. Cu. Chi. Ba. Board-2018]
- ‘Machines can operate automatically’ – explain.
- Explain the technology used in hazardous work.
- “Robots are used in hazardous work” – explain. [Ma. Board-2017]
- “Employment of machine workers in hazardous work is convenient”-Explain.
- “Machines can acquire automatic decision-making capabilities”-Explain.
- “Manufacturing of goods in factories is possible automatically”-Explain.
- Explain the technology used in automated manufacturing.
- Explain the role of artificial Intelligence in robots.
- How does artificial intelligence relate to healthcare? Explain and write.
- “Computer is a program controlled machine”-Explain.
- “Machines can make decisions automatically”-Explain.
- “Bloodless operation is possible through cryosurgery” – explain. [Di. Board- 2016]
- Explain minimally invasive surgical procedure. [Chi. Board-2019]
- Operation is possible without bleeding – explain.
- “Treatment is possible using cooling process” – explain. [Cu. Board-2017]
- Explain the treatment in cold temperature. [Di. Board 2017, Raj. Board-2016]
- Explain the technology of personal identification. [Ba. Board 2017, Cu. Board-2016]
- ‘Biometric methods do not always identify individuals’ – explain.
- ‘Biometric technology sometimes fails to identify individuals’ – explain.
- Explain the method of identifying individuals through behavior. [Syl. Board-2019]
- Biometric is a technology based on behavioral characteristics – explain.
- The use of biometrics for office security is convenient. – explain.
- What is data used in bioinformatics? explain. [Jes. Board-2019]
- Write the advantages and disadvantages of bioinformatics.
- What impact does genetic engineering have on agriculture? explain.
- Which technology has been used to uncover the mystery of jute life? explain.
- Diabetics benefiting from recent trends in information technology – explain.
- How does genetic engineering help people? explain.
- Explain the technique of molecular level research. [Dha. Board-2017]
- Explain the technology used in manufacturing power efficient electronics.
- Nanotechnology has made modern life affordable and dynamic—explain.
- Explain ethics in the use of information and communication technology. [Jes. Board-2017]
- Information technology carries the risk of social degradation – explain.
- “Hacking is an unethical activity” – Explain. [Ba. Board-2016]
- “Cybercrime” is a threat to the technologies – Explain.